MaxiNeb is a high output nebuliser which delivers medication
quickly and efficiently. In comparing the performance of nebulisers
for Dead Volume, Nebulising Time, MMAD and percentage of aerosol
mass in the respirable range, MaxiNeb performed among the most
efficient in each of these categories.
22mm connector allows MaxiNeb to be connected to either an aerosol
mask or mouth piece providing users choice of delivery. A 17.5mm
version is also available.
The easy 1/4 turn closing design of the cap provides confidence in
a secure seal whilst also incorporating a large 10ml reservoir to
reduce the risk of spillage.
The chamber has clearly visible graduation marks to facilitate
easy dilution of drugs as necessary.
Allows clinicians to view the nebulisation of the drug and
provides visual assurance of the functioning device.
Stable Stand Design
The wide legs of the MaxiNeb provides a stable upright
- Low Dead Volume chamber (0.7ml), which reduces the wastage of
- Nebulisation time as low as 3 minutes 16 seconds 5
- Anti-Spill Design, prevents loss of drug in the event of knock
- Highly efficient nebuliser capable of operating at angles up
- Quarter turn cap, easily operated by all ages in all
- Large chamber capable of holding up to 10ml of the selected
- Clear chamber with graduation markers to allow for quick and
MaxiNeb complies with the provision prescribed in ISO 5356-1,
and is suitable for use with all complying aerosol masks and
Features all the same benefits as MaxiNeb but can be used when the
patient is lying flat without inhibiting nebulisation.